Manage your media with mediARC MEDIA
mediARC MEDIA organizes audio, video, and other content in media object containers. A media object container (or “media object”) can keep different formats of the same program in different versions and resolutions, even if they have time offsets relative to each other. The system can handle any media format as long as a compatible player module is available. With mediARC, you can link media objects to multiple metadata entries regardless of whether they are complete or in segments. That means you can create logical cross-correlations even with different qualifiers describing the role of the connection of the media to its context.
• Multiple configurable marker list support per media object
• Open media support (MIME extension triggered viewer/player)
• Dedicated isolation layers between archive, system, and userplane (OAIS concept)
• Partial File Retrieval over Storage Connector and on request on third-party products
• Database-controlled storage management