NOA at NAB 2016
For the 9th time in a row, the biggest trade show of the broadcasting industry will be hosted in Las Vegas - and NOA will be there!
Join us at our booth at SU13613 for a live presentation of our best-selling products and learn how NOA clients were able to sucessfully digitize and preserve over 3 million hours of A/V material in the last years.
What we packed for NAB:
- NOARecord Pico and FrameLector Pico - NOA's entry level ingest systems
- NOA's N7000c - the next gen Audio Ingest Frontend, fresh out of production
- NOA jobDB - the workflow system which will guide you through elaborate preservation projects lasting several years
- News about Austria's largest preservation project at ORF - learn how to transfer 600.000 IMX/DigiBeta cassettes
- News about NOA's first installation in the USA at Bloomington University
- Insights on consistent end to end quality-control within preservation projects
Feel free to drop us a line to arrange for a personal meeting at NAB or any of the other events this year. We are always looking forward to meeting you in person - hopefully soon at a convention near you!