News September `13
New Framelector, v1.5:
A combination of RF readout and ISR logging capabilities has been added to its dual-stream FrameLector™ audio and video archive migration solution. The extra quality-control accuracy delivered by the combination of RF and ISR (Interactive Status Report Logging) data allows a single operator to oversee several FrameLector systems simultaneously. Get your Live - Demo at the show !
New actLINE modules:
- mediaButler processor now with ProCarbon Extension - a strategic partnership with harmonic allows for many production formats to be delivered besides ffv1 - the new archival lossless compressed copy.
- VideoFileAnalyzer processor with VidChecker Plugin - a strategic partnerhip with Vidcheck allows for new QC workflows for video
- autoCUT processor for jobDB: allows now strong syndicates in broadcasters to have no excuses anymore... :-)
New mediARC Workflows:
- new mediARC workflows allow for the perfect integration of 3rd party tools such as VidCheck and CarbonCoder to get full productivity !
New strategic partnerships:
- with Quantum, Harmonic, VIdCheck and also FFMPEG: Did you know that finally the mathematically lossless compressed open source video format ffv1 now supports multithreading ?
In its - released - version v3, which was purely experimental for the last year, it is meanwhile possible to encode and decode on a simple quadcore in about 4-5 times realtime.
Free IBC Customer Ticket:
Company Name: NOA Audio Solutions
Stand Number: 8D91
Customer Code: 10402