News September '12
The most interesting part for sure was the new Framelector product together with it´s easy integration into the mediARC workflow. Many existing customers passed by, but also the steadiness to be into that market since 12 years now pays back. Thanks to all our visitors!
The attraction at the IBC was our flagship FrameLector. As one of the first and largest video migration factories were built around NOA technologies (the swedish Ãnge project). And as it was logical for us to take all combined knowledge and present our answer to the needs ot the archives within the FrameLector product. Scene detection, multiple ingest streams, remote control, lossless compression - want to know more ? Contact us for more details.
The IBC revealed new functionalities in a service release including:
- a batch editor for multiple records which can be intuitively loaded from the search result for all selected items including a preview function.
- Java form scripting possibilities on category level which allows for consistent data input with validation.
- a new way of date time handling in order to be abel to search on birthdays, between time periods and store preferences such as: Who has birthday in january ?
- Inline Editing: A new and faster way to create links between categories with simpler configureable lookup methods
- a new version of mediarc WEB: Including support for document streaming