NOARecord Pico is a single station ingest system for analog and digital audio carriers offering high quality digitization and quality control on an entry level.
Any number of NOARecord Pico stations may be mergeded into a multi-seated digitization facility for high throughput. If you are looking for information on large scale digitization please see "Scaling".
• Prevents you from erroneous transfers
• Eases your on demand or 1:1 archival ingests
• Relieves you from complex combination of phono preamps, EQs, and soundcards
• Low entry hurdle for technicians and archivist to digitize their archives on demand
• Low turnkey solution entry price
AT A GLANCE
• 1 to 4 stereo channels parallel (asynchronous) audio ingest system
• Complete transfer quality control via Tape Light Barrier, azimuth analysis, and more
• BitProof - end-to-end data protection from the audio interface to the recorded file
• Standalone ingest system - turnkey
• Export BWF and mp3
• Attach your encoders or plugins via command line interface
• 122 dB outstanding dynamic
• Phono Preamps with several 78s and phono equalisations available
• Digital re-/de-emphasis for gramophone recordings
• Remote control of popular replayers (e.g. Studer, Tascam, AEG)
1) What is the difference between NOARecord Pico and NOARecord?
|NOARecord Pico is a bundle of software and hardware to form a single-station ingest system. NOARecord is the recording software included therein.|
2) Which output formats does NOARecord Pico support?
|With NOARecord Pico you can produce BWF and mp3 files in any resolution desired. For any other file format, 3rd party encoders can be attached via Command Line Interface.|
3) Can I start with one NOARecord Pico system and upgrade to an entire digitisation facility at a later time?
|Yes, any number of NOARecord Pico stations can be upgraded to a multi seated digitisation facility at any time in combination with jobDB or mediARC.|