NOA at IBC 2017
Dear friends and partners of NOA,
for this year's IBC we packed not only proven ingest and workflow technology including reengineered applications - but also a glance into the future of Archive Asset Managementunder OAIS principles.
Come and pay us a visit at our stand (8.D91) to see how..
- to implement a comprehensive AAM into a broadcaster's infrastructure
- Partial File Retrieval will significantly speed up file requests from LTO libraries
- NOA FrameLector is successfully expanding into SD-video digitization facilities worldwide
- NOA's QualityChecker further closes the gap between ingest and quality control in large scale digitization projects
- FrameLector Pico and NOARecord Pico can become the cornerstones of your own inhouse digitization facility
- to use the N7000c audio hardware to transfer historical gramophone recordings with digitally applied de-emphasise curves
NOA's products helped to digitize more than 3.4 million hours of AV-material - worldwide. Come and see how they did it!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!
PS: NOA will also be at the IASA convention in Berlin!